Awards: The City and Guilds Tuition Bursary Grant
Commissions: Public Artworks in
- Buckfast Abbey 2014
- Private Properties in the area 2005 – 2019
- Goodrington Playground 2012
- Painton Zoo 2010
- Stoke Gabriel Playground 2009
- Seale hayne 2008
- Boringdon Primary School 2007
- Sharkham Village Brixham 2005 – 2010
Exhibiting Locally: Delamore Arts, Stone Lane Gardens, Dartington Hall
- Dartington Hall;
- Provence, France;
- British Museum London – The Big Draw,
- King Edward vi Community College, resulting in 5 carved collaborative sculptures for the school
- Collaborative work with King Edward vi CC and Dartington Hall, resulting in Public display of carved works on the banks of the river Dart
- Sculpture Club in South Brent Primary and Dipford Primary
Weekend Project with Diptford Primary on the river Dart, resulting in a sculptural weave of the river incorporating the childrens’ poems and percussive music resulting in first place in the river Dart competition 2011
The carving of Our Lady of Buckfast.
Family project designed to enable children, women and older people to use woodworking tools, including electric drills, to create birds made from wood and other materials at Seale Hayne, Newton Abbot 2010.
Taureau exhibited by 1 of 100.